Application Guideline / Scholarships
Applicants must be over 18 years old and fulfill at least one of the following qualifications below as of 1st April, 2022.
① About Japanese ability
- １. Those who have passed JLPT Level 2 or 1.
- ２. Those whose score is 200 or above in Japanese subject EJU(the amount of reading comprehension, listening and listening-reading comprehension).
- ３. Those whose score is 400 or above in BJT.
- ４. Those who have studied at approved Japanese language school for over 6 months on study with student visa.
- ５. Those who have been educated at elementary school, junior high school, high school or university etc in Japan.
- ② Those who have a visa of Permanent Resident, Long Term Resident, Spouse of Japanese national, or Dependent etc.
※ Contact the admissions office for details
Send across the following documents to the address given below.
(2)Academic certificates(English or Japanese)
(3)Admission processing fees(15,000 JPY or 20,000 JPY)
(4) Passport and Residence card
(5) Academic transcript and Certification of Class attendance of Japanese language school, Either JLPT or EJU score certificate.
※ Aforementioned application documents are required when applying from within Japan. When applying from overseas, inquire separately
Period of Application and the dates of examination
|How to apply||the dates of examination|
|Applying in Japan||1st term||9/1/2021 ～ 9/30/2021 ※Arrival date||9/16 , 9/30 , 10/7|
|2nd term||10/1/2021 ～ 10/30/2021 ※Arrival date||10/21 , 11/11|
|3rd term||11/1/2021 ～ 11/30/2021 ※Arrival date||11/25 , 12/9|
|4th term||12/1/2021 ～ 3/5/2022 ※Arrival date||※ We'll inform you the date when you take the exam later.|
|Applying from overseas||9/1/2021 ～ 11/30/2021 ※Arrival date||※ We'll inform you the date when you take the exam later.|
※ Application will no longer be accepted once full enrollment is reached.
Documentary examination / Japanese written examination / writing essay / Interview examination in Japanese
※ Applicants who have passed JLPT N2 (Level 2) and above, or those who have secured 200 points or more in Japanese subject of EJU or those who have secured 400 points of BJT are exempted from the written test.
※ After application, examination date will be communicated through post of telephone.
※ Results of screening process will be notified in writing by post after interview.
Address for submitting the Application Documents
5-29-2, Jingumae,Shibuya-ku,TOKYO 150-0001 JAPAN
Mizuno Gakuen Ed.ltd Admissions Office
〒150-0001 東京都渋谷区神宮前 5-29-2
学校法人 水野学園 入学相談室
Tuition Fees and Scholarships
Tuition and other required fees are as follows. Students may be allowed to extend their payment due date and pay in installments, depending on their financial conditions. There is also a scholarship system for international students. Please feel free to contact us any time for details.
※ Tuition for the ﬁrst year includes the entrance fee.
※ Other than the above, materials and equipment fees as well as miscellaneous fees are required.
Scholarship System for International Students
|International Students Scholarship||International Students Scholarship
|Amount of the Beneﬁt and Exemption||Twice per year (the end of April / the end of October) : each 150,000JPY||400,000JPY × Years in school (maximum 3 years)|
|Screening Criteria||Document screening
(Those who hardly pay Tuition)
|(1) Entrance examination scores
(2) Document screening
Admissions Office for foreign students
You can consult and ask us some questions about our college in English. Please feel free to contact us!